2006/08/11

In honor of last night

Go Russia!.

I wonder if the American government is going to let me bring baijiu back.
This whole terrorism thing is out of hand. Has anyone else noticed that
the only flights being targeted are the British <-> American flights. I
wonder why.

So, I've been trying to figure out what the new regulations are. I've read
the TSA notices and can't seem to figure out if they are stopping China ->
America flights and enforcing the same rules. I wonder when WWIII is
going to really break out -- I think once the current regime decides to
attempt to take out the Iranians -- China will come to their rescue. Then
we will have chaos.

Mmmm.. Chaos is good sometimes.

OK. Enough political rambling, I don't want to get myself into too much
trouble. Instead of talking about it, do something about it -- or so the
thinking goes. With that, I'll go back to doing something about it.

Off for the weekend. Shanghai. I should have a few too many pictures
after that. =)


P.S. Reuters has a good article basically giving away how to make homemade bombs Shouldn't they be considered terrorists too? Nah, just the media hard at work!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home