2006/08/10

Pictures and Videos Oh My!

I promised pictures and a video.....so here they are. Not much else to say right now. I'm physically, mentally, and emotionally exhausted from studying so much. I can't seem to focus on my studies. I've gotten to the point of wanting to lie around and watch movies. Maybe it is the summer doldrums? The lack of a lot of social contact like I normally have? I don't know. Yesterday, I couldn't even be bother to go out and find dinner. I stayed in and ate noodles from a cardboard tub. haha As is life.

Oh. I now have direct access to this blog. The magic red firewall in the sky determined that my blog wasn't going to harm anyone..... until they see the following video of MEAT JELLO!!!!




Helga and Martina

Entire set of August 1, 2006 Birthday Dinner for me!

Simona

Entire set of August 1, 2006 Birthday After-Dinner Party for me!

IMG_0919.jpg

Entire Set of August 6, 2006 trip to West Lake

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home